The week will be spent in learning and more importantly playing many different sports to bring out the “athlete” and “sportsmanship” in your child!
Children will be challenged (age and ability appropriate) to participate in group and individual activities such as soccer, basketball, baseball, golfing, tennis, lawn bowling, swimming and more!
As part of this week we will be going to watch a M.L.B. game with the Blue Jays!
Blue Jay’s Camp Day is Thursday, July 27th!
(Parents are welcome to come along as well as we know in advance to purchase tickets)
Sign up HERE for Hillcrest Summer Day Camp.
- Basic Information
- Forms and Requests
- Hillcrest Summer Day Camp
- Summer Camp Registration
- Hillcrest Summer Day Camp Pricing
- Hillcrest Summer Camp Information
- Summer Camp Themes
- Viking Week — July 4th to 7th
- Cooking Week – July 10 to July 14
- Reptiles and Bugs – July 17th to 21st
- Sports Week – July 24th to July 28th
- Rocketry Week – July 31st to August 4th
- Under the Sea Week – August 8th to August 12th
- Weird Science – August 14th to August 18th
- Survivor Week – Aug 21st to 25th