The week will be spent in learning and more importantly playing many different sports to bring out the “athlete” and “sportsmanship” in your child!
Children will be challenged (age and ability appropriate) to participate in group and individual activities such as soccer, basketball, baseball, golfing, tennis, lawn bowling, swimming and more!
Sign up HERE for Hillcrest Summer Day Camp.
- Basic Information
- Forms and Requests
- Hillcrest Summer Day Camp
- Summer Camp Registration
- Hillcrest Summer Day Camp Pricing
- Hillcrest Summer Camp Information
- Summer Camp Themes
- Medieval Week — July 3 to July 7th
- Cooking Week – July 9th to 13th
- Dinosaur Week – July 16th to 20th
- Sports Week- July 23rd to July 27th
- Rocketry Week – July 30th to August 3rd
- Under the Sea – August 7th to August 10th
- Science and Robotics – August 13th to August 17th
- Survivor Week – Aug 20th to 24th