Our Hillcrest Summer Day Camp is ready for registrations by March Break each year!!
Sign up early as our weeks fill up quickly!
Whether you are looking for all 8 weeks or just a day of fun, our Summer Day Camp is a great place to find friends. Each week is a separate theme; take a look at all 8 weeks and choose the weeks your child would be interested in. Check out each week to see what each theme has in store for fun.
- Viking Week – July 2nd to 5th (July 1st is a statutory holiday)
- Science and Robotics Week – July 8th to 12th
- Cooking Week – July 15th to 19th
- Dinosaur Week- July 22nd to July 26th
- Rocketry Week – July 29th to August 2nd
- Sports Week – August 6th to August 9th (August 5th is a holiday)
- Cooking Week 2 – August 12th to August 16th
- Survivor Week – Aug 19th to 23rd
Each week is a new theme and a whole new experience for your child. We change out our theme weeks each year to add new content and fun for your children to try, so check back each year to see our new theme(s).
Some of our trips for our themes have included
- The R.O.M
- Black Creek Pioneer Village
- Blue Jays Game
- The Science Centre
- Party Safari
- Niagara Falls
- Both the Toronto Zoo and The Elmvale Jungle Zoo
- The Ripley’s Aquarium
and many more….
Family Rates and Before and After care is available.
Tutoring is available upon request.
The Hillcrest Summer Day Camp is a great way to keep your children happy all summer long.
If you have any questions about our Day Camp or the school itself, you can fill out the online form HERE, or call the school directly at 519-941-5591.
Check out previous years fun on our Facebook “Hillcrest Summer Day Camp” page, or click on the “Register Button” to sign up for Hillcrest Summer Day Camp.