Hillcrest was established in 1979.
– Hillcrest has led the way for success in education in Orangeville for MORE THAN 30 YEARS.
-Hillcrest is a registered school in Ontario that follows, improves and goes beyond the Ontario Curriculum.
– Hillcrest focuses on a phonetically-based Language Arts program, Mathematics, and Science.
– Other subject areas include: French, History, Geography, Music, Art, Computers and PhysEd.
– Small class sizes mean a very low student to teacher ratio: 6-to-1 in the Pre-School, 8-to-1 in JK/SK, and 10-to-1 in grades 1 to 8.
– Emphasis is placed on an individualized, challenging approach to learning.
– Strong parent and teacher relationships, the foundation to structure in a child’s growth is continuity.
– Lessons are built around creative and critical thinking.
– Tutoring is always available to all students. (public students as well, time permitting)
– Full computer lab with integrated technology lessons
– Students come from varied backgrounds and abilities
– The Hillcrest Summer Day Camp is available in July and August.
Click HERE to see the program.